Profile Scheduler v1.4 for blackberry os7.0+ apps
File Size: 298 KB
Required Device Software Operating System: 7.1.0 or higher
Designed for OS 7.1, Profile Scheduler allows you to automatically switch your active BlackBerry® profile whenever needed. Our flexible and easy to use scheduler lets you decide exactly the time and day(s) of the week that a profile should be changed, making this ideal for work, school, or even just automatically switching to silent at night. The next powerful feature allows you to temporarily activate a different profile. Ideal for avoiding situations where the phone was switched to the Silent profile and accidentally left on Silent mode for the rest of the day. As a solution, this feature could turn on the Silent profile for any period of time and go back to your previous profile automatically.
Great example uses for this product: Automatically schedule your phone to go silent at night and back on in the morning. Easily schedule different times for weekends. Have a job? Change your profile automatically when you start and end work. Easily schedule in a profile change for your lunch break as well. Going to school? Schedule your classes so that your phone is always silent in class and back on in between. Ever changed your profile to Silent during a movie, meeting or other event only to find later that you forgot to change it back? Use the temporary activation feature to automatically change back your profile after a certain period of time. *****************
• Designed for BlackBerry® OS 7.1 or higher
• No need to create new profiles. Profile Scheduler uses all of your existing BlackBerry® profiles.
• While using Profile Scheduler, you can still change your active profile the same way as before
• Pre-configured template let's you quickly get started in just minutes.
• The scheduled profile changes can be turned on and off at any time with just a button click.
• When the profile is automatically changed, the device will vibrate to let you know (can be turned off)
• Works even if holstered or locked