Ultimate Photo Editor icecoldapp
Photo Editor Ultimate v6.8.10
Model: Pearl 9100 3G, Pearl 9105 3G, Curve 8520, Curve 8530, Curve 8900, Curve 8910, Curve 8980, Bold 9000, Curve 9300 3G, Curve 9330 3G, Tour 9630, Bold 9650, Style 9670, Bold 9700, Bold 9780, Bold 9788, Curve 9350, Curve 9360, Curve 9370, Storm 9500/9530, Storm2 9550/9520, Torch 9850/9860, Torch 9800, Torch 2 9810, Bold 9900/9930
Thank you for choosing and supporting BlackBerry®. In appreciation, Photo Editor Ultimate is free of charge for a limited time (a $1.99 USD value), compliments of BlackBerry.
Photo Editor Ultimate is the ultimate photo editor for your BlackBerry®! You can edit your images easily and send them to all your friends. A menu item will be shown when you use the file explorer and select images, which makes it easy to start editing.
- Load an image from the menu item in the BlackBerry® file viewer or use the application to load one.
- Rotate (set rotating angle) and/or flip (horizontal, vertical, diagonal)
- Resize (set width, height, get the size of the image)
- Crop (draw a rectangular to which the image will be cropped)
- Change the brightness, contrast and/or gamma
- Apply manual color filters (change Alpha/Red/Green/Blue and/or Hue/Saturation/Luminosity values)
- Color filters: Alien, Black& White, Channel mix, Color filter, Exposure, Gain, Gamma RGB, Gray tint, Gray scale, Infrared, Invert (negative), Map, Mask, Posterize, Quantize, Random, Rescale, Retro, Sepia, Solarize, Swap, Threshold, Transparency, Tritone
- Effects: Border, Bulge, Circle, Diffuse, Dissolve, Edge detect, Emboss, Emboss color, Fisheye, Frei-Chen edge, Gaussian blur, Jitter, Kaleidoscope, Marble, Mean removal, Mirror, Noise, Offset, Pinch, Polar, Pixelate, Prewitt edge, Reflection, Ripple, Sharpen, Smoothen, Sphere, Swim, Tile, Tilt-shift, Time-warp, Tint, Twirl, Water, Wave
- Add text using our online font database *
- Add clipart *
- Overlay a second image *
- Combine two images horizontal, vertical, diagonal, intertwine (enable/disable borders) or create a photo booth
- Paint on the image **
- Apply an effect to part of the image: Bulge, Twirl, Wave, Jitter, Pixelate
- Partly color **
- Cloning tool, draw with one brush which draws what another arc is moving over **
- Save the image to the memory or sdcard using a save file dialog, overwrite the loaded image, save to the pictures folder or save as wallpaper (fill/fit)
- Send the image by email as an attachment
- Upload to TwitPic, Imgur, Tumblr, Glowfoto, ImageShack, your own server with POST (copies url to clipboard)
- Preview the image (zooming supported)
- Change the settings of the application: change image quality, change filename format, enable/disable popup on closing and change maximum width and height of a loaded image
* resize, transparency, color filters, effects, contrast, brightness, gamma, manual color filter, rotate, flip
** change brush size, transparency and/or movement
Frequently asked questions:
How do I start it?
You can use the homescreen icon or you can use the BlackBerry® file viewer, select an image and use the BlackBerry® menu button to select the Photo Editor Ultimate menu item.
I get a null error when I try to open a picture?
Go to the options page of your device and set all permissions for this application to allow.
Will it use my internet connection?
Yes, when you use the clipart option or the text option, data will be downloaded through your available internet connection.