Anti Crime 1.0 for blackberry os5.0+ apps
File Size: 408 KB
Required: 5.0.0 or higher
Model: Blackberry 89XX Curve Series (480*360): 8900(Javelin), 8910(Atlas), 8930, 8950, 8980/Blackberry 90XX Bold (Onyx) Series (480*320) Devices Models: 9000, 9020(Onyx)/Blackberry 96XX Tour (Niagara) Series (480*360):9600, 9630, 9650(Tour2), 9700(Bold2), 9780, 9790, Dakota, Apollo /Blackberry 95XX Storm Series (360*480):9500, 9510, 9520, 9530, 9550(Storm2), 9570(Storm3)/Blackberry Torch Series: 9800(Torch), Torch2, 9810, 9860/Blackberry Pearl 3G Series (360*400) Devices Models: 9100, 9105, 9670(Style)/Blackberry 99XX (OS 7.0) Series (640*480) Devices Models: 9900, 9930, 9981
Turn your BlackBerry® into an Anti-Crime device now!
Anti-Crime is a security and siren application that helps you to produce the loudest siren sound, detect your location and auto send SMS to request help by a single click on the application.
Using the Anti-Crime, it will make a non-stop siren sound from your BlackBerry® till a correct password is entered which you have set previously.
Of course, we know that the criminal may remove your BlackBerry’s battery or even throw it to stop the siren sound. That is the reason why the Anti-Crime will auto detect your current location and auto send it together with your help message immediately to the person who you want to request for help.
Besides that, the Anti-Crime has a timer to deny for retyping password when the criminal has typed wrong password.
Emergency or crime case may happen to anyone, anytime, or anywhere. Using the Anti-Crime, it may save your life.
1) Turn your BlackBerry® into an Anti-Crime device.
2) Produce the loudest siren sound to scare the criminal that want to hurt you.
3) Location tracking is available
4) Auto-SMS your help message together with current location to your contact person.
5) Timer to deny for retyping password if a wrong password is entered.
6) Give you extra personal protection, and it may save your life.
7) User Friendly, and easy to use.
8) No additional hardware is required.
* For BlackBerry® Storm™ and BlackBerry® Storm2™ please follows the instructions to disable the compatibility mode to ensure the application display properly.
1. Go to "Options"
2. Go to "Advanced Options"
3. Go to "Applications"
4. Select the "Anti-Crime"
5. Press the menu button on your device
6. Click on "Disable Compatibility Mode"
7. Restart your device
* Once you finish install the application, it will prompt out a dialog ask whether want to allow the permission. PLEASE ALLOW IT.
For more information, please visit http://www.skyant.com/