99xx 97xx 85xx 98xx 96xx Auto Lock Bulbera
Auto Lock v1.0.0 (Free Trial) for blackberry os5.0+ apps
model : Pearl 9100 3G, Pearl 9105 3G, Curve 8520, Curve 8530, Curve 8900, Curve 8910, Curve 8980, Bold 9000, Curve 9300 3G, Curve 9330 3G, Tour 9630, Bold 9650, Style 9670, Bold 9700, Bold 9780, Bold 9788, Curve 9350, Curve 9360, Curve 9370, Storm 9500/9530, Storm2 9550/9520, Torch 9850/9860, Torch 9800, Torch 2 9810, Bold 9900/9930
Get Auto Lock and eliminate the cases of accidental screen or key presses! Designed especially for OS 5.0, OS 6.0 and up! No more cases of unwanted phone calls or battery drain because of WiFi or GPS turned on by mistake!
WARNING: Auto Lock needs certain permissions to work correctly (unlock device upon incoming calls). You will be asked to grant them the first time application is started. It is safe to grant these permissions, without them Auto Lock WILL NOT WORK properly.
See Auto Lock in action by watching its DEMO VIDEO at
NOTE: This is a fully functional FREE TRIAL version of the product which is VALID FOR 7 DAYS after its initial installation. If after this period you wish to buy the official version you may find it here
- Automatically locks your device when the backlight goes off or after a configurable timeout.
- Zero initial configuration
- Integrates with your native BlackBerry® style so that you can easily view all of your notifications (missed calls, unread messages, etc.) without unlocking your device.
- Starts automatically when your BlackBerry® is powered on and runs silently in the background. However, you can easily turn it off at any time.
- Minimal battery and memory usage
- Quick and convenient unlock method
- One-click manual lock available anywhere in your device (just assign Auto Lock to one of your convenience keys).
- Option to disable auto locking on certain applications (either native or third-party). Very convenient for browsers, maps, readers and others.
- Configurable schedule allows you to easily define the time interval in which Auto Lock should be active (if you prefer to not have it running all the time).
- Automatically unlocks upon incoming calls
- Automatically unlocks upon taking your device out of holster
- Automatically unlocks upon connecting USB cable
If you like Auto Lock, please post a review / rating about it. We do appreciate your support!
For issues, comments or suggestions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your feedback means a lot to us!