SmartBCalendar v1.01.4 for blackberry software
os : 4.6,4.7,5.0,6.0,7.0
model: Curve 8520, Curve 8530, Curve 8900, Curve 8910, Curve 8980, Bold 9000, Curve 9300 3G, Curve 9330 3G, Tour 9630, Bold 9650, Style 9670, Bold 9700, Bold 9780, Bold 9788, Curve 9220, Curve 9350, Curve 9360, Curve 9370, Storm 9500/9530, Storm2 9550/9520, Torch 9850/9860, Torch 9800, Curve 9380, Bold 9790, Torch 2 9810, Bold 9900/9930, 9981
SmartBCalendar replaces the regular BlackBerry® Calendar icon with current date of the month, e.g. 26, 27 as application icon on your device HomeScreen. It shows also the day of the week e.g. Monday, Tuesday as application title.
* Day of the month as application icon
* Day of the week as application title
* Start of BlackBerry® regular Calendar on icon click
* Support of Hidden Today themes (only for OS4.7-5.0)
* Replace of the regular Calendar icon
* Additional options to choose for SmartBCalendar title
** Day of the Week
** Month or
** Default Calendar
** dd/mm/yyyy date format
** mm/dd/yyyy date format
** yyyy/mm/dd date format
** Zodiac sign
* Automatic icon and title update:
** on device startup
** at midnight
** at Calendar start
** at Power on (only for OS4.7-5.0)
* Easy to use
To adjust SmartBCalendar options, please select HomeScreen - Options and browse to the SmartBCalendar 4.7+ menu please refer to the screenshots attached .
Option changes will be applied immediately after save.
** Note ** (devices with OS 4.2.1-4.6)
"SmartBCalendar for OS4.2.1-4.6" doesn't replace the calendar icon, it is installed in the "Downloads" folder. You can move SmartBCalendar to your Home Screen using following approach:
- Locate SmartBCalendar in your "Downloads" folder, press Menu button and choose "Move To Folder" option, and select "Home screen".
You have several options to hide the regular Calendar icon:
- Select Calendar icon, press Menu button and choose Hide. The icon will disappear, you can bring it back by choosing Menu - Show All
- Select Calendar icon, press Menu button and choose Move. This way you can move it to whatever position on the HomeScreen you choose.