Endomondo Sports Tracker PRO v8.6.3 - Compliments of BlackBerry(os7.0)
size : 1.24mb
model: Torch 9850/9860, Curve 9380, Bold 9790, Torch 2 9810, Bold 9900/9930, 9981
Endomondo Sports Tracker Pro is free of charge until May 31st, compliments of BlackBerry. Thank you for choosing your BlackBerry 7 OS smartphone.
This is the premium/PRO version of Endomondo Sports Tracker – the app that turns your mobile into a free personal coach and training partner. Using the built-in GPS, Endomondo tracks your running, cycling, hiking, kayaking, skiing - you name it! As a bonus, you get audio feedback while working out.
- View graphs with your lap times, heart rate, speed and altitude throughout the workout
- Beat yourself – choose a previous performance as your target and the audio coach will help you perform better this time
- Set a time goal or a calorie goal and the audio coach will help you reach it
- Low power mode: Increase the battery standby time by using this feature for long workouts
- Track any outdoor sport including duration, distance, speed and calories
- Get audio feedback for every mile or km while exercising
- Get live peptalks from friends - they write a short text on the web which is then read out loud to you seconds later
- Track your heart rate (see Endomondo.com for supported devices)
- Race against a friend’s time and have the audio coach help you perform better
- Compete on a specific route nearby and race against the route champion
- Get instant feedback by tapping your (wired) headset’s media button
- Enter workouts manually, e.g., weight lifting or a treadmill run
- View history of workouts and peptalks
- Set the app to pause automatically when you are not moving
- Study split times per km or mile
- See your route on a map
- See a list of friends and their latest workouts
- Use Facebook and/or your phone book to hook up with your friends on Endomondo
- Post workouts to Facebook
- See your friends' latest workouts in real-time
- Peptalk friends and comment on their workouts from the app
- Enable countdown (10, 20 or 40 sec)
- Get instant feedback by tapping your wired headset’s media button
- Support for desktop manager media-sync playlists
- Invite BBM contacts (NEW in v1.6.0)
- Share workouts on BBM (NEW in v1.6.0)
With the accompanying free website, www.endomondo.com, you get further analyses, a wide range of social sharing functions (Facebook and Twitter) and the ability to compete against your friends.
Time to free your endorphins!
Feedback and questions are very welcome at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Note: On phones with OS version older than 5.0, the auto-pause may not be as accurate as expected. In that case, please go to Settings and try adjusting the parameters there or disable the feature entirely. Thank you.
NOTE regarding VERIZON: Because of GPS issues, the application is currently not compatible with 8X30 phones running on Verizon.