storm apps 9500 apps Text Blocker
Text Blocker v1.0.0 for blackberry storm apps
Model: Pearl 9100 3G, Pearl 9105 3G, Curve 8520, Curve 8530, Curve 8900, Curve 8910, Curve 8980, Bold 9000, Curve 9300 3G, Curve 9330 3G, Tour 9630, Bold 9650, Style 9670, Bold 9700, Bold 9780, Bold 9788, Curve 9350, Curve 9360, Curve 9370, Storm 9500/9530, Storm2 9550/9520, Torch 9850/9860, Torch 9800, Torch 2 9810, Bold 9900/9930
Text Blocker is an application that blocks or rejects unwanted text message.
It is a useful application that helps you to block unwanted text message made from individuals, marketing personnel, telesales, both locally and overseas.
1. Block all unwanted incoming text messages.
2. Enable/disable auto-keep blocked text.
3. Icon and LED light notification are available to inform you when unwanted text is blocked.
4. Allow users to set their password to prevent unauthorized access to your Text Blocker application.
5. Define and schedule block time duration to Enable or Disable the SMS Block function.
6. Auto reply text to the blocked numbers.
7. Integrate with your build in message inbox to allow you to add numbers easily.
Please refer to the steps below to add blacklist number:
Add blacklist number from Inbox:
1) Select Text Message from your device
2) Select number that you want to block from Inbox
3) Press BlackBerry/Menu Button
4) Select “Black List This Number”
Manually add blacklist number:
Please follow the format + (Country Code)(Area Code)(Phone Number) to add blacklist number manually. Note: All the blacklist numbers must fully match with the incoming text numbers.