iBlocker Pro v4.3.2 for blackberry applications
os: 4.5, 4.6, 4.7, 5.0, 6.0, 7.0
Model: Pearl 8100, Pearl 8110, Pearl 8120, Pearl 8130, Pearl Flip 8220, Pearl Flip 8230, Pearl 9100 3G, Pearl 9105 3G, Curve 8300, Curve 8310, Curve 8320, Curve 8330, Curve 8350i, Curve 8520, Curve 8530, 8700, 8707, 8800, 8820, 8830, Curve 8900, Curve 8910, Curve 8980, Bold 9000, Curve 9300 3G, Curve 9330 3G, Tour 9630, Bold 9650, Style 9670, Bold 9700, Bold 9780, Bold 9788, Curve 9350, Curve 9360, Curve 9370, Storm 9500/9530, Storm2 9550/9520, Torch 9850/9860, Torch 9800, Torch 2 9810, Bold 9900/9930
***SAVE ~75%! LIMITED TIME ONLY!***
iBlocker Pro is a Call Blocker application that helps you block any unwanted incoming calls made from private individuals, robot or automated calls, marketing personnel, telesales, both locally and overseas.
UPGRADES WILL BE FREE!
1. Black List and White List are available to allow you to define the numbers to block, or accept.
2. Block the calls by prefix or suffix numbers.
3. Block Private Calls and Unknown Calls.
4. Only Accept Numbers in Address book mode.
5. Block call is supported during call waiting mode.
6. Integrates with your Message, Address book and Phone Call Log so that you can easily add the Black List or White List number from there.
7. Flexible blocking methods which can be customized based on your needs.
8. Send the blocked caller to voicemail or silently drop the call.
9. Time Schedule allows you to schedule the time to block calls.
10. Auto SMS Responder helps you to send a pre-draft message to the blocked caller.
11. Password Protector helps you to prevent unauthorized access to the iBlocker Pro.
12. Easily trace back the blocked history that includes number, date and time. Besides that, you can directly make a phone call or send a SMS to the blocked caller by a simple click. (Excludes PRIVATE and UNKNOWN numbers.)
13. Report shows you the current status of the iBlocker Pro, total black listed numbers, total white listed numbers, blocked calls summary and auto SMS summary.
14. Switchable between Grid view and List view.
* For BlackBerry® Storm™ and BlackBerry® Storm2™ please follow the instructions to disable the compatibility mode to ensure the application display properly.
1. Go to "Options"
2. Go to "Advanced Options"
3. Go to "Applications"
4. Select the "iBlocker Pro"
5. Press the menu button on your device
6. Click on "Disable Compatibility Mode"
7. Restart your device
* Once you finish install the application, it will prompt out a dialog ask whether want to allow the PERMISSION. PLEASE ALLOW IT.
For more information, please visit http://www.skyant.com/