Sports Endomondo Tracker
free Endomondo Sports Tracker v8.6.2 for blackberry os4.5 apps
Model: Pearl 8100, Pearl 8110, Pearl 8120, Pearl 8130, Curve 8300, Curve 8310, Curve 8320, Curve 8330, Curve 8350i, 8700, 8707, 8800, 8820, 8830
Use your mobile as a free personal coach and training partner. Using the built-in GPS, it tracks your running, cycling, hiking, kayaking, skiing - you name it! As a bonus, you get audio feedback while working out.
- Track any outdoor sport including duration, distance, speed and calories
- Get audio feedback for every mile or km while exercising
- Get live peptalks from friends - they write a short text on the web which is then read out loud to you seconds later
- Track your heart rate (see Endomondo.com for supported devices)
- Race against a friend’s time and have the audio coach help you perform better
- Compete on a specific route nearby and race against the route champion
- Get instant feedback by tapping your (wired) headset’s media button
- Enter workouts manually, e.g., weight lifting or a treadmill run
- View history of workouts and peptalks
- Set the app to pause automatically when you are not moving
- Study split times per km or mile
- See your route on a map
- See a list of friends and their latest workouts
- Use Facebook and/or your phone book to hook up with your friends on Endomondo
- Post workouts to Facebook
- See your friends' latest workouts in real-time
- Peptalk friends and comment on their workouts from the app
- Enable countdown (10, 20 or 40 sec)
- Get instant feedback by tapping your wired headset’s media button
- Support for desktop manager media-sync playlists
- Invite BBM contacts (NEW in v8.6.0)
- Share workouts on BBM (NEW in v8.6.0)
With the accompanying free website, www.endomondo.com, you get further analyses, a wide range of social sharing functions (Facebook and Twitter) and the ability to compete against your friends and follow .
Time to free your endorphins!
Note: On phones with OS versions older than 5.0, the auto-pause feature may not be as accurate as expected. In that case, please go to Settings and try adjusting the auto-pause parameters - or disable the feature entirely. Thank you.
NOTE regarding VERIZON: Because of GPS issues, the application is currently not compatible with 8X30 phones running on Verizon.