An RSS Feed Reader, Aggregator and Organizer, RSS Savvy is an easy way to pull together and organize all your RSS and Atom feeds.
- Rich, snappy UI combines photos and headlines.
- Share your favorite articles on Facebook, Twitter, Email, BBM and others.
- Organize your feeds across any number of configurable tabs to group information in a way that makes sense to you.
- "Reader Mode" strips adverts and pop-ups, and makes easy reading.
- Mark-read support, unread counts, mark-tab-read.
- Expand items in place to reveal more.
- Full article viewing in app - no more hopping in and out of the browser as with other apps.
- Add feeds directly from the browser (long press URLs anywhere on the device and share them to RSS Savvy)
- Choose from our extensive live Catalog of feeds.
- Enter a web page and we'll scan it for feeds for you.
- Or, perhaps you'll be happy with the default set of subscriptions that cover World News, Sport, Technology, Entertainment, Business and more...
- Search bar filters articles as fast as you can type.
- Swipe down to refresh all, pull-to-refresh active tab.
- Import OPML from Feedly, Google Reader etc.
- Choose a light or dark theme.
- Native, fluid, not an Android port.
Upgrade to FeedMinder to support development and enjoy these additional features…
- Twitter integration - combine all your Twitter and RSS feeds like the Social Feeds app on BBOS.
- Hub Notifications, Polling, Active Frames, Priority Hub.
- Type once and post simultaneously to Facebook, Twitter and BBM.
- Import/export (back-up/restore/share) subscriptions, settings, preferences.
- Drill-down on Tweets, follow/unfollow, view hashtag searches, retweet, reply.
- Configure rules to only be notified of specific topics, friends or feeds so notifications don't become a nuisance.