Notable is a content creation and sharing app that allows you to quickly capture content on your device screen, mark it up with text or free-form drawing tools, and quickly share it to your friends. The screen capture is triggered from the device convenience key, assigning as a swipe gesture shortcut, or by tapping the dedicated screen capture notification in the notification tray. From there the user can mark up the content they captured quickly in the app – they can draw on it freely, add text, or even add stickers to the Notable to help call attention to something specific, or express themselves. Once the Notable has been created, the user can quickly share it to their friends via the Android share framework.
• Capture and highlight an interesting item you found on Pinterest that you want to share with a family member via BBM.
• Capture and callout a specific location on a map that you can share with your colleagues via text message to help show where you are going to meet for lunch.
• Capture a specific slide in a presentation that was sent to you for review as an email attachment and callout any changes that need to be made.
• Take a picture of a funny moment, add a quick caption and share it with all of your friends on Facebook.
• Take a picture of a household item that you need to replace, add a quick caption or note and save to Evernote or your favorite Tasks app to remind you later.
• Create simple photo collages with Notable by adding multiple photos to a single Notable and share it with your significant other.
Supported Blackberry Cellphone Models Devices:
KEYone, Priv, DTEK60, DTEK50, Motion